Hertz is the world’s largest airport general use car rental brand and is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and 81 airports in Europe. Hertz has operated company owned as well as franchised car rental locations all over the world for over 90 years. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®, NeverLost® customized, onboard navigation systems, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Prestige, Adrenaline and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition
Hertz will be adding new franchisees in the U.S. and Canada for a limited time, after many years of focusing on a primarily corporate model.
• Hertz is actively seeking sophisticated, entrepreneurial business people to join the system as franchise owners.
• Hertz has franchise opportunities in the United States , Canada, and internationally.
At Hertz, we have many strengths that make us your best choice for a franchise opportunity
LEADERSHIP POSITION • INNOVATION • GLOBAL NETWORK • HERTZ VISION • HERTZ MISSION
• Access to major supplier programs for purchase of rental fleet and facility supplies.
• Offering of established programs to assist your business in pricing decisions, promotion, and seamless delivery of leading quality
services and products.
• Franchisee point-of-sale computer integration with the Hertz Reservations System.
• Comprehensive training program in pre-open / post-open phases, and for recurrent, ongoing training needs.
• Online training and webinars.
• Hertz 24 Hour Roadside Assistance.
• Access to Hertz non-fleet procurement discounts.
• Image and signage support.
• Franchisee meetings and workshops.
SALES, ADVERTISING & MARKETING
Business Account Programs
Frequent Renter Program
Third Party Website Partnerships
Internet Banner Ads
How to inquire
For local inquiries, you can reach out to:
Business Head - Hertz, Thrifty, Dollar
For international inquiries, you can reach out to:
Asia & Japan
Manager Franchise Services, Asia
DID: (65) 6370 3399
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only.