4G Travel WiFi
WiFi that goes where you go.
Go Anywhere, See Everything
|Collision Damage Waiver waives part of the liability of the RENTER for damages in case of collision. The RENTER, however, will be liable for the full cost of damage if the car is driven in violation of the RENTAL AGREEMENT or for failure to submit a police report and a photocopy of the driver’s license and passport during the accident. With CDW, RENTER shall only be liable for the non-waivable excess equivalent to 1% of the vehicle insured value or whichever is applicable in a vehicular accident. The payment of CDW does not reduce the Renter’s own risk because of damage to the vehicle in the following instances:
• Intentional damage or damage resulting from major negligence by the driver.
• Damage resulting from the driver being under the influence of intoxicants or is in other respects incapable of controlling the vehicle in a safe manner.
• Damage resulting from racing or test-driving.
• Damage resulting from warfare, revolution, riots and/or civil unrest.
• Damage caused by animals. Holes burned into the seats, carpet or mats.
• Damage affecting only wheels, tires, suspension, mirrors, windows, batteries, glass, radio equipment, as well as damage due to the theft of individual parts of the vehicle and damage derived thereof.
• Damage caused by driving on rough roads, for example, to the transmission, the drive shaft, other parts in or on the chassis of the vehicle, damage to the chassis of the vehicle caused by the vehicle bumping against uneven roads, for example, road shoulders caused by motor graders, rocks lodged in gravel roads or by the edges of roads. The same applies to damage resulting from loose rocks hitting the vehicle ore the bottom of the vehicle when being driven.
• Damage resulting from the vehicle being driven in areas where driving it is banned, for example, driving on paths, tracks, in unabridged rivers, streams or other watercourses, on beaches, places that are only accessible during low tide or other trackless areas.
• Damage to the vehicle caused by sand, gravel, ash, pumice or other kinds of earth materials being blown against it.
• If the vehicle is shipped by sea, the payment of the own-risk fee does not apply to damage caused by seawater.
• Damage to Hertz because of the vehicle being stolen.
• Water damage to the vehicle.
|SuperCover allows you to waive all excess for your rental so that you will have nothing to pay should anything happen to the vehicle. The only things SuperCover doesn’t cover are Hertz Wifi, Hertz NeverLost SatNav units, broken or lost keys, tire damage, contamination of fuel and other grossly negligent actions or breaches of your rental agreement such as the unlikely case that you cause any damage or loss by criminal activity.
Safeguard your little loved ones.
Personal Accident Insurance
Hertz can provide an optional Personal Accident Insurance to the Renter for PHP250.00 (USD5.00) per day that provides coverage up to PHP100,000.00 (USD2,000.00) for every passenger up to a maximum of four (4) passengers.
When it comes to Hertz rental car fuel options, we make it easy and leave the decision up to you. Our prices are competitive with local pump prices when you prepay, or, we can refuel for you. When you travel at the speed of Hertz, your refueling option is your choice.
|Delivery directly to your doorstep (home, hotel, etc.)
Special Events in Philippines
Is there a special event in your future that requires many car rentals? Weddings, family or class reunions and corporate functions which take careful planning? Hertz is here to help.
Reservation Hotline: 632-8396 7551 and Mobile: 632-0925 486 9713
Reservation Email: email@example.com
Reservation Hours: 7am to 11pm from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm Weekends.