Experience the “genius of the Filipino poor” straight right from the words of the British journalist Tom Graham. The beauty of the Philippines and the Filipino are reflected innate inside each person in all GK communities. Filipino ingenuity, resilience, and creativity are the core pillars which highlights the unique beauty of each GK Village.
Re-Introducing the GK Enchanted Farm, Angat Bulacan
This sustainable farm in ANGAT, BULACAN is transforming lives. Let us tell you how GK Enchanted Farm is helping support and develop social entrepreneurs’ dreams.
This is a community-led platform which aims to lift social entrepreneurs, help its local farmers, and sustainable source of income outside of Metro Manila.
The path towards leading a steady path outside poverty is a continuous effort, helping them build their homes is just the beginning, we have to emphasize that the Philippines is pretty abundant with natural resources and through that GK is helping the GK community in Angat reach its untapped potential.
What to Do in GK’s Enchanted Farm
FARM HOPE TOURS
- Stroll through Asia’s first Farm Village University in a 2-hour walking tour. See 10 of our 43-hectare facility.
FARM-FRESH MEALS (sourced from nearby fields and neighboring farm)
- They serve fresh vegetables, free-range meat, rice, and juicy fruits for a hearty buffet meal!
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DEMOS
- Try your hand at making various farm-based products: cheese, plush toys, salted eggs, and vermicomposting.
ANIMAL FARM and Farming Activities (Child- Friendly)
- Kids can watch the animals in a very friendly and peaceful environment and even feed them during certain hours of the day.
- Immersion with the people inside the village. Conduct shadowing session and learn about their daily activities
FARM VILLAGE UNIVERSITY (FVU) SESSIONS
- An in-depth understanding of Gawad Kalinga’s advocacy for nation-building through its powerful speakers.
Driving Directions to GK Enchanted Farm
VIA NLEX (Bocaue Exit)
1. From NLEX Balintawak Toll Gate, take the Bocaue Exit
2. After the toll gate, turn right towards Sta. Maria via Bocaue Road
3. Take a left when you see PTT Gas Station
4. Turn left upon reaching the Walter Mart Intersection
5. Take the first right turn, there will be a Win Gas Station to your right
6. Follow Pandi-Angat Road by hanging right until you reach the Encanto Elementary School
7. Turn left at the road right after the school
8. At the end of the road will be the GK Enchanted Farm
Hertz Recommended Vehicle
For this trip, we recommend booking our Toyota Vios under the Economy Sedan Class.
Comfortable seats that cradle all passengers. Gasoline efficient without compromising comfort that’ll definitely make your road trip more fun.
The GK Enchanted Farm is not just about the farm itself, not the plants nor the animals inside, but the mindset of the people inside. they have an abundant mindset, especially coming from challenging to difficult backgrounds and who were once lost and do not know how to dream. In here, they are empowered and their dreams are being made into reality.
It is gearing up to house pioneer centers and social enterprises for sustainable development, farm high-value crops and gathers a robust selection of plant species.
Get involved and make a difference in the lives of others starting today. Do something different and go on a fulfilling journey to Angat, Bulacan together with Hertz #JourneyToYourDreams.
***You may schedule a visit via firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: UncategorizedTags: animal farm in Bulacan, community interaction GK, FARM HOPE TOURS, fat girls day out, gawad kalinga, gk enchanted, GK Enchanted Farm, hertz, hertz ph, hertz travel guide, hertz-GK Enchanted Farm, how to go to angat bulacan, how to go to gawad kalinga, how to go to GK enchanted farm, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DEMOS
This post was written by elmucho