This new boutique hotel is located within Clark Freeport Zone, less than two hours away from Manila. Inspired by the grand southern plantation homes of (America’s) and the tranquil manors found in an amiable European village, the Mansion was built as a breathing space from the modern everyday life.
• Restaurant and Bar
• Two Swimming Pools
• Large sundeck
• Poolside Cabana Bar
• Fitness Center
• Camp Adventure (Kids Playroom)
• Game Room
• Function Halls
• Jogging Path
• Use of Bicycles
• Baseball Fields
• Multi-Purpose Fields
• Massage Service Available
• Tours / Car Hires Available
For The Business Traveler:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the Common Areas and Rooms
- Complimentary Shuttle Service and Airport-Pick Up
- Car Hire Available
- Meeting/Conference Rooms and Function Spaces
For the Family:
- Soccer Fields
- Picnic Areas
- Kids Pool Area (Shallow Area)
- Use of Children’s Bikes
- Lawn Games
- DVD Players Available
Accommodation Options (10% Discount if you book with Hertz)
The Mansion’s 25 square meters Deluxe Family rooms starts at 850php/ all in rate. Rooms are equipped with a fridge, cable tv, wifi, rain shower and safe.
***All standard room rates are inclusive of free breakfast for two guests.
Sunset Grille at The Mansion offers classic comfort food with a subtle contemporary twist. Go for their brick-oven pizzas, hearty sandwiches, classic pasta, and rice bowls.
Note: On the lighter side, Sunset Grill offers small plates, fresh soups and salads, and vegetarian-friendly options.
You may opt to dine at an intimate and cozy set up which is in their lobby area or perhaps at The Patio, which is the poolside and Al Fresco experience with a full set up cabana bar.
Sunset Grille is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily and features a separate breakfast menu (6:00 am to 11:00 am), all-day dining menu (11:00 am to 10:00 pm) and an additional dinner menu (6:00 pm to 10:00 pm).
From Clark International Airport
- Take Andres Bonifacio Avenue to Claro M Recto Hwy (900 m)
- Continue on Claro M Recto Hwy. Take Panday Pira Ave to Prince Balagtas Ave (4.6 KM)
From Manila (Directions from Makati – EDSA)
- Stay on EDSA-Ortigas Flyover/Pan-Philippine Hwy/AH26. Continue to follow Pan-Philippine Hwy/AH26 (12.7 km)
- Merge onto NLEx/E1/R-8 via the ramp to Baguio. Toll road (75.7 km)
- Take the exit toward SCTEX/Clark Airport. Partial toll road (1.9 km)
- Keep left to continue toward N Luzon W Expy/SCTEx/Subic – Clark – Tarlac Expy/R-8. Toll road (1.0 km)
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Clark North/Concepcion/Hacienda Luisita/Tarlac City/Baguio/TPLEX and merge onto N Luzon W Expy/SCTEx/Subic – Clark – Tarlac Expy/R-8. Toll road (3.7 km)
- Take exit 91-Clark toward Clark. Toll road (0.9 km)
- Continue onto Prince Balagtas Ave. Partial toll road (5.7 km)
The Mansion is strategically located inside The Villages in Clark Freeport Zone. It is the perfect base to mix in both business and leisure with your family! Avoid the crowd from casino hotels in Clark and enjoy a relaxing family staycation here.
Yes, you do need that much-needed rest and some quality time for your family. Slow it down and find that phasing.
For an overall hassle-free drive to your Clark, Pampanga experience, don’t forget to book your car here. #OnOurWayTogether. Check out the rest of Hertz Travel Guides to help you find that perfect driving getaway.
Hertz Recommended Vehicle
For this 2 hour trip, we recommend booking our Suzuki Vitara under the Mid-size Size SUV Class. It’s sturdy, dependable, comfortable, and not to mention easy to drive.